1/2 Grade Division
- The 1/2 Grade Falcons will have practice/game sessions on Saturdays from 3:00-4:30pm at Carmel Del Mar Elementary.
- There will be NO practice/game sessions over Spring Break (4/6 & 4/13).
- The game format this year will be 3 v 3 with no goalies or long poles on mini fields. This will encourage a lot of ball interaction and scoring…….and very little standing around.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDYLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- 10 Practice/Game Sessions: Saturdays, February 23 – May 11, 3:00 – 4:30pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- No sessions on 4/6 – 4/13 for Spring Break
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats are fine).
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, socks and helmet sticker.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices/game sessions.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach.
- The Spring season fee is $150 until December 31, then increases to $200 on January 1.
- Click the green REGISTER NOW button above to sign up.
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- If you would like to volunteer to coach please email Steve Sepeta at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always need youth coaches and there is no lacrosse experience required.