Grade 1/2 Division – Spring
- There will be FREE Winter lacrosse clinics on Saturdays, January 11, 18 & 25 and February 1 from 2:00 – 4:00pm at Solana Highlands Elementary School. There is no charge but players must register to be eligible. No equipment needed. Bring a lacrosse stick if you have one. If you don’t we will have one for you to borrow.
- The Grade 1/2 Falcons Spring season schedule is outlined in the SCHEDULE section below.
- The game format is 3v3 with no goalies or long poles on mini fields. This will encourage a lot of ball interaction and scoring…….and very little standing around.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDYLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- 2 Training Sessions: Saturdays, February 22 & 29 from 3:00-4:30pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- 6 Regional Jamborees: Saturdays, March 7, 14, 21 & 28 and April 18 & 25, Times & Locations TBD
- 1 End of Season SDYLA Countywide Jamboree: Saturday May 2, Time & Location TBD
- No training or jamborees on April 4 or 12 for Spring Break
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats work just fine).
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, socks and helmet sticker.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices/game sessions.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach or at Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- The Spring season fee is $150 until January 14, then increases to $200 on January 15.
- Click the green REGISTER NOW button above to sign up.
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- If you would like to volunteer to coach please email Steve Sepeta at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always need youth coaches and there is no lacrosse experience required.