Grade 3/4 Division – Spring
- There will be FREE Winter lacrosse clinics on Saturdays, January 11, 18 & 25 and February 1 from 2:00 – 4:00pm at Solana Highlands Elementary School. There is no charge but players must register to be eligible.
- Grade 3/4 Falcons Spring practices will be held on Monday and Wednesday afternoons in early February through mid May.
- Games will be played mostly on Saturdays with the occasional Sunday or weekday.
- Home games will be played at Carmel Del Mar Elementary.
- Away games will be played in various parts of San Diego County.
- There will be a Grade 3/4 playoffs the week of May 11 and championships on May 16.
- Game format will be 10 v 10 on a regular sized field.
- We encourage all players will learn how to play all of the positions, including goalie.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDYLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- First Practice/Evaluation: Saturday, February 8, 1:30 – 3:00pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Regular Practices:
- Saturdays, February 15 & 22, 1:30 – 3:00pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Mondays & Wednesdays (starting February 10 & 12), 4:30 – 6:00pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- No practices April 4 – 12 for Spring Break
Games will start on Saturday, February 29 and will mostly be played on Saturdays. There will be no games on April 4 or 11 for Spring Break. The SDYLA will release the league schedule in phases and we will post game details in TeamSnap as soon as they are available.
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats work just fine).
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, socks and helmet sticker.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach or at Dicks Sporting Goods.
- The Spring season fee is $275 until January 14, then increases to $325 on January 15.
- Click the green REGISTER NOW button above to sign up.
HOME FIELD LOCATIONS
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Head Coach: TBD
- Asst Coach: Joe Rossettie
- If you would like to volunteer to be an asst coach please email Steve Sepeta at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always need youth coaches and there is no lacrosse experience required.