3/4 Grade Division – Spring
- The 3/4 Grade Falcons will practice on Monday and Wednesday afternoons in late February through mid May.
- Games are scheduled by the SDYLA and will be played mostly on Saturdays (possibly some Sundays). Game schedule details will be posted on TeamSnap.
- Home games will be played on Saturdays at Carmel Del Mar Elementary.
- Away games will be played in various parts of San Diego County.
- There will be NO games or practices over Spring Break (4/6 – 4/14).
- Game format will be 10 v 10 on a regular sized field.
- We encourage all players will learn how to play all of the positions, including goalie.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDYLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- First Practice/Evaluation: Saturday, February 23, 9:00 – 10:30am @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Regular Practices (starting 2/25): Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:30 – 6:00pm @ Ashley Falls Elementary
- No practices 4/6 – 4/14 for Spring Break
The detailed game schedule will be posted on TeamSnap as soon as available.
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats are fine).
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, socks and helmet sticker.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach.
- The Spring season fee is $275 until December 31, then increases to $325 on January 1.
- Click the green REGISTER NOW button above to sign up.
HOME FIELD LOCATIONS
- Ashley Falls Elementary School,13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Head Coach: Sean Walsh (email@example.com)
- Asst Coach: Joe Rossettie
- If you would like to volunteer to be an asst coach please email Steve Sepeta at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always need youth coaches and there is no lacrosse experience required.