Grade 3/4 Division – Spring
- Spring season registration closes on February 1.
- Grade 3/4 Falcons Spring practices will be held on Monday & Wednesday evenings starting February 11 through mid May.
- Games will be played on Saturdays (possibly some Sundays and/or weekdays) in late February through mid May.
- Home games will be played at Carmel Del Mar Elementary and away games will be played at various locations in SD County.
- We encourage all players will learn how to play all of the positions, including goalie.
- If numbers warrant there will be a GOLD (A) and MAROON (B) team and rosters will be defined after the first few practices.
- All players are required to have a current USA Lacrosse membership. This is an SDYLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on USA Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.usalacrosse.com.
- First Practice: Monday, February 11 from 4:30 – 5:45pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Regular Practice Days/Times: Mondays & Wednesdays from 4:30-5:45pm (pre-DST) then 4:30-6:00pm (post-DST) @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- No practices or games March 30 – April 6 for Spring Break
Regular season SDYLA games will be played on Saturdays starting March 2 (possibly some Sundays and/or weekdays). Exact dates/times are TBD.
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats work just fine).
- The club will provide a jersey and shorts.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach or at Dicks Sporting Goods.
- The Spring season fee is $395 until January 1, then increases to $495 after January 1.
- Click the green REGISTER FOR GRADE 3-4 button above to sign up.
HOME FIELD LOCATION
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Head Coach: TBD
- Asst Coach: TBD
- If you would like to volunteer to be an asst coach please email Eric Dance at email@example.com. We always need youth coaches and there is no lacrosse experience required.