The Adrenaline family is a microcosm of what sport should be. Our headquarters is a barnyard of unique eclectic individuals that are all part of the same crazy farm. Much like when we’re coaching or playing, our business culture is a synchronized team effort that’s always pushing the same mission, driving the same boat and championing the same causes from every possible direction. We are changing the face of sport. Meet the people who are Adrenaline… the animals behind the next generation of athletes. If you want to change your life and the lives of others, come join the movement and change the game.
We are constantly looking for talent to join the team and grow the game. If interested in being considered as openings occur, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Adrenaline Lacrosse is a market leader in the lacrosse events and apparel industry. As an Operations Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers have the ultimate Adrenaline experience. You will also play an exciting role in the planning and execution of tournaments and showcases in various locations throughout the United States. If you have a passion for sports and experience running sporting events, this is the position for you!
- Manage all event and apparel customer service inquiries in a timely manner
- Understand event and apparel details and facilitate customer and employee questions
- Manage customer feedback survey process and develop new customer happiness solutions
- Update and maintain event and apparel product web pages and registration listings
- Book internal travel including hotels, flights and rental cars
- Assist with apparel order fulfillment during busy periods
Onsite at Events
- Help with the setup, execution and break down of an event
- Oversee the presentation of event details, clearly displaying information such as maps, schedules, all-star rosters, event features, clinic schedule and branding
- Implement & perform an organized recruiter, coach and player check-in process
- Update game scores, schedules and rankings online in a timely manner
- Ensure that each and every customer has an amazing event experience
Bachelor’s degree with 1 to 3 years experience in sports event planning and operations.
Willingness to travel up to 50% of time and work non-traditional hours and weekends for events
Ability to create a positive customer experience – customer centric mindset
Ability to identify problems/inefficiencies, and formulate solutions for improvement
- Ability to take on projects as assigned and coordinate with others to completion
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears as needed
Adrenaline offers competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and retirement plan, as well as team spirit and a fun place to work. Please submit your resume to Mary Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Events/ Apparel Sales Associate
Generate top line revenue by developing and maintaining current and new event sales in Tournaments, Clubs, Recruiting, Team Apparel, and Training programs. Serve as a liaison between Adrenaline and sports community to increase business and develop relationships to grow events.
- Build and maintain network to grow youth tournaments, clubs, recruiting, apparel and training programs
Develop and foster customer relationships to promote and grow event sales/ apparel
Coordinate with program directors to promote and sell event participation/ apparel
Regularly meet and communicate with employees and management on the health of tournaments, clubs, recruiting, and training programs and goals
- Work closely with event operations and sales team, and other departments to problem solve customer issues, requests and leads on potential customer and/or sale
Ensure meticulous communication at all times with sales and events team
Use and maintain contacts in CRM system
- Be available to help at events with retail sales (Roadshow) and event reach out
- Attend sales meeting as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong people relationship-building skills and good listener.
- Be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Ability to influence behavior of others to achieve common goals.
- Ability to flex, manage changing conditions and keep commitments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to identify problems and inefficiencies and offer solutions for continuous improvement.
Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers to foster open, honest and candid communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience in sales
- 3 years plus experience in Lacrosse world in sales, customer relations, and networking
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time
- Ability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment (e.g. calculator, copy machine, printer)
Adrenaline offers competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and retirement plan, as well as team spirit and a fun place to work. Please submit your resume to Noah Fink at Noah.Fink@adrln.com