The Adrenaline family is a microcosm of what sport should be. Our headquarters is a barnyard of unique eclectic individuals that are all part of the same crazy farm. Much like when we’re coaching or playing, our business culture is a synchronized team effort that’s always pushing the same mission, driving the same boat and championing the same causes from every possible direction. We are changing the face of sport. Meet the people who are Adrenaline…..the animals behind the next generation of athletes. If you want to change your life and the lives of others, come join the movement and change the game.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
WOMEN’S EVENT MANAGER
Adrenaline is a market leader in the lacrosse events and apparel industry. As a Women’s Event Manager at Adrenaline, you will play an exciting role in the planning and execution of tournaments and showcases in various locations throughout the United States. If you have passion for lacrosse and experience running sporting events or teams, this is the position for you.
- Identify and manage event vendor logistics.
- Foster event sponsor relationships.
- Manage customer communication and registration processes.
- Create and maintain event webpages and registration listings.
- Collect and review team rosters for tournaments.
- Work as the travel liaison between travel agency and event attendees.
- Research venues for future events when needed.
- Direct vendor and sponsorship details at events.
- Lead program execution, including schedule adjustments and roster verification.
- Oversee the information and recruiter tents.
- Implement and perform organized check-in process.
- Update scores, schedules and rosters online in a timely manner.
- Problem solve issues proactively and delegate to staff as appropriate.
- Provide superior customer service under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 to 3 years experience in sports event or team operations.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time and work non-traditional hours and weekends.
- Create a positive customer experience with a customer centric mindset.
- Identify problems/inefficiencies and formulate solutions for improvement.
- Take on projects as assigned and coordinate with others to completion.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gear as needed.
Adrenaline offers competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plan, with team spirit and a fun place to work.
Please submit resumes to Mary Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEAM EQUIPMENT, APPAREL & EVENT SALES
Adrenaline is the fastest growing company in the Lacrosse industry. Join as a senior member of a sales team of 11 other successful sales professionals. Generate top line revenue by developing and maintaining current and new lacrosse sales in Team Equipment, Apparel, and Events. Serve as a liaison between Adrenaline and sports community to increase business and develop relationships while working in tandem with the existing ADRLN structure.
- Build and maintain network to grow tournaments, recruiting, equipment, and apparel programs.
- Develop and foster customer relationships to promote and grow event sales.
- Reach out and network with contacts to increase awareness and sales growth.
- Coordinate with program directors to promote and sell event participation, equipment and apparel.
- Regularly meet and communicate with employees and management on the health of tournaments, recruiting programs and goals.
- Work closely with event operations and sales team, and other departments to problem solve customer issues, requests and leads on potential customer and/or sale.
- Ensure meticulous communication at all times with sales and events team.
- Use and maintain contacts in CRM system
- Attend sales meetings
- Create and coordinate sales assets and marketing needs to Marketing Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Examples, attend other dept meetings or have road show supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience in sales.
- 5+ years plus experience in Lacrosse world in sales, customer relations, and networking.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong people relationship-building skills and good listener.
- Be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Ability to influence behavior of others to achieve common goals.
- Ability to flex, manage changing conditions and keep commitments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems and inefficiencies and offer solutions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers to foster open, honest and candid communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Industry Leading Pay Commensurate w/Experience
- Base + Commissions
- Full benefits
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Contact: Email resumes to Noah Fink at email@example.com