The Adrenaline family is a microcosm of what sport should be. Our headquarters is a barnyard of unique eclectic individuals that are all part of the same crazy farm. Much like when we’re coaching or playing, our business culture is a synchronized team effort that’s always pushing the same mission, driving the same boat and championing the same causes from every possible direction. We are changing the face of sport. Meet the people who are Adrenaline…..the animals behind the next generation of athletes. If you want to change your life and the lives of others, come join the movement and change the game.
We are always looking for talent to join the team and grow the game. If interested in being considered as openings occur, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!!!
Events/ Apparel Sales Associate
Generate top line revenue by developing and maintaining current and new event sales in Tournaments, Clubs, Recruiting, Team Apparel, and Training programs. Serve as a liaison between Adrenaline and sports community to increase business and develop relationships to grow events.
- Build and maintain network to grow youth tournaments, clubs, recruiting, apparel and training programs.
- Develop and foster customer relationships to promote and grow event sales/ apparel.
- Coordinate with program directors to promote and sell event participation/ apparel.
- Regularly meet and communicate with employees and management on the health of tournaments, clubs, recruiting, and training programs and goals.
- Work closely with event operations and sales team, and other departments to problem solve customer issues, requests and leads on potential customer and/or sale.
- Ensure meticulous communication at all times with sales and events team.
- Use and maintain contacts in CRM system
- Be available to help at events with retail sales (Roadshow) and event reach out.
- Attend sales meeting as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience in sales.
3 years plus experience in Lacrosse world in sales, customer relations, and networking.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong people relationship-building skills and good listener.
- Be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Ability to influence behavior of others to achieve common goals.
- Ability to flex, manage changing conditions and keep commitments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems and inefficiencies and offer solutions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers to foster open, honest and candid communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
- Ability to sit or stand for an extended period of time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment (e.g. calculator, copy machine, printer).
For all inquiries, please email resume to Noah.Fink@adrln.com.