The Adrenaline family is a microcosm of what sport should be. Our headquarters is a barnyard of unique eclectic individuals that are all part of the same crazy farm. Much like when we’re coaching or playing, our business culture is a synchronized team effort that’s always pushing the same mission, driving the same boat and championing the same causes from every possible direction. We are changing the face of sport. Meet the people who are Adrenaline… the animals behind the next generation of athletes. If you want to change your life and the lives of others, come join the movement and change the game.
We are constantly looking for talent to join the team and grow the game. If interested in being considered as openings occur, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Our E-Commerce Director is responsible for researching, marketing, and developing digital and internet presence to increase Adrenaline product sales and service as well as conducting market analysis of sales-related information to effectively plan and promote online customer buying interactions.
- Develop strategies and action plans to increase brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation of all Adrenaline products online.
- Manage and coordinate brand awareness in a manner that create strong lines of communication from the field to senior management.
- Build structure, systems, and processes to promote online sales.
- Drive sales with effective online initiatives and channels to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Drives sales activities in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all Apparel products and meet and/or exceed sales goals.
- Research market data and develops action plans with sales, marketing, and senior management team.
- Coordinate activities with marketing agency and other media that target specific areas where increased online sales traffic is anticipated.
- Ensure adequate stock is on-hand to meet anticipated internet sales with operations and sales teams.
- Monitor on a continual basis (e.g. weekly) sales data. Communicates with senior management trends and issues pertaining to online sales initiatives.
- Anticipate and schedule in advance of marketing/media ads to ensure proper information communication to potential online customers.
- Communicate information to the field ensuring all product knowledge, initiatives and trends are up-to-date.
- Be the lead on companywide IT system upgrades and website improvements.
- Perform other duties & projects as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or MIS, and relevant sales experience.
- Previous ecommerce/retail sales experience required.
- Experience with brand marketing, internet sales and promotions.
- Knowledge of sales data analysis and strategies.
- Lacrosse playing, coaching experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt to and follow differing procedures established by internet customers/vendors.
- Strong people relations/customer centric skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Personal use of computer, desktop or laptop, required.
- Experience in sports industry helpful.
Adrenaline offers competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plan, with team spirit and a fun place to work.
Please submit E-COMMERCE DIRECTOR resumes to Parker Anger at email@example.com.