ADRENALINE LACROSSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Adrenaline was founded by Division I Lacrosse All-Americans who relocated from the East Coast in search of the California dream and settled in San Diego. They surfed, skied, hiked, hunted, traveled, wandered, lived on couches and made ends meet by coaching lacrosse and selling apparel out of their garage. Their work quickly built a loyal and passionate lacrosse following that established Adrenaline as the premier lacrosse brand west of the Mississippi.
Today, Adrenaline is a top national events and best in class lacrosse event provider, team apparel & equipment manufacturer. Lacrosse is fueled by Adrenaline – the powerful hormone our body releases when a challenge arises. Driven by its miraculous potency, lacrosse athletes are empowered to transcend limits.
A team-based, fast paced organization, where every day, there are new challenges that stretch us to continue growing and thriving. If you are seeking to play an integral role with shaping the direction of the business, driving sales and customer engagement then we have an opportunity for you.
We are #AllFightNoFlight.
We are currently hiring for the following positions (job details are listed below):
- SR. SALES MANAGER
SR. SALES MANAGER
The Sr. Sales Manager serves as a critical member of the go-to-market team as a liaison between internal Adrenaline teams and the Sports Community. Relationship-focused individual who is skilled at:
- growing market share by developing a network,
- identifying new business opportunities,
- building broad & deep relationships,
- creatively providing solutions to customer needs, and
- leveraging sales strategies to grow the events and apparel product lines.
Key objectives include creating and responding to leads, leveraging relationships to lead to increased sales opportunities, managing sales funnel to generate leads through sales acquisition, as well as understanding customer’s expectations & providing solutions to ensure quality service.
The Sr. Sales Manager is responsible for optimizing sales, gross margin and maximizing market share in the assigned territory. Create broad and deep relationships within the Sports Community with the aim of increasing business development and heighten customer engagement.
Vice President, Sales
Essential Functions (Responsibilities & Duties)
- Plan and implement strategies to identify and create new business and/or new customer opportunities.
- Build and maintain network to grow youth tournaments, clubs, recruiting, apparel and training programs.
- Develop new business through cold-calling and lead follow up.
- Develop and foster customer relationships to promote and grow event and apparel product lines.
Build & Deepen Customer Relationships
- Strengthen relationships with established customers through regular customer calls, while continuously identifying and nurturing potential new customers.
- Create and deliver dynamic presentations to program directors, coaches and customers that demonstrate solid understanding of customer needs, strong understanding of Adrenaline’s product assortment and marketing programs and how our service and solutions meet or surpass their expectations.
- Coordinate, educate and motivate program directors to promote and sell event participation / apparel.
- Work directly with sports team coaches and volunteers in a consultative approach to outfit their teams with the right gear within their needs and objectives.
Manage Sales Cycle
- Actively manage sales funnel including cold calling and networking through customer acquisition phase.
- Continuously outreach and leverage techniques to generate interest with prospective customers.
- Respond to customer interest, highlight value to prospective customers as they are evaluating their decision.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer priorities and provide solutions and overcome resistance.
- Secure commitment to participate in events or purchase gear and apparel through Adrenaline.
- Follow-up to understand customer experience, build trust, and foster on-going relationship.
- Use and maintain contacts in CRM system, leverage sales tools and other proprietary sales tools to understand account base and prioritize activities.
- Generate revenue and achieve realistic and attainable performance goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development on new product ideas based on understanding of customer’s needs.
- Willing to travel to and work at regional and national trade shows, and often travel over weekends.
- Regularly meet and communicate with employees and management on the health of tournaments, clubs, recruiting, and training programs and goals.
- Work closely with event operations and sales team, and other departments to problem solve customer issues, requests and leads.
- Ensure meticulous communication at all times with sales and events team.
- Be available to help at events with retail sales (Roadshow) and event reach out.
- Willing to travel to events within territory and for sales meetings.
Results and KPI’s
- Grows book of business.
- Generates revenue.
- Increases market share.
- Increase customer loyalty and engagement.
Position Requirements (Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience in sales.
Sr. Sales Manager (Sales Manager II)
- Minimum 7 years business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience in sports equipment & apparel (Required)
- Minimum of 2 years Lacrosse, sports industry experience (Required)
- Experience managing a book of business of at least $500,000 (Required); $1M+ (Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 year of Salesforce experience (Preferred)
Or equivalent combination of education & experience will be considered.
- Software experience (Salesforce, MS Office, Excel).
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic sales plan to drive revenue at the account level as well as across the entire territory. Strong desire to grow business, increase volume and generate revenue.
- Strong relationship-building and networking skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate; verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers to foster open, honest and candid communication.
- Strong communication skills, ability deliver persuasive presentations, must be an active listener to gain a clear understanding of the customer’s needs and objectives.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills, including how to influence others to achieve common goals.
- Be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Ability to identify problems and inefficiencies and offer solutions for continuous improvement.
- Proven planning, prioritization, organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Self-starter, with strong energy, enthusiasm, and sales orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while achieving high productivity and superior customer responsiveness.
Travel: Willing to travel (up to 25%). Weekend travel will be required.
Salary range for California: The base pay range for this role is between $50,000 and $85,000; your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Commission eligible
- Top Performers in earn $175,000+
Adrenaline offers competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plan, with team spirit and a fun place to work.
- Please submit resumes to Noah Fink at Noah.Fink@adrln.com.
Adrenaline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Employment may be contingent upon Adrenaline’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug screen, and credit check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Adrenaline is committed to working and provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical, mental disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs. For more information, contact Adrenaline Human Resources.