The Adrenaline family is a microcosm of what sport should be. Our headquarters is a barnyard of unique eclectic individuals that are all part of the same crazy farm. Much like when we’re coaching or playing, our business culture is a synchronized team effort that’s always pushing the same mission, driving the same boat and championing the same causes from every possible direction. We are changing the face of sport. Meet the people who are Adrenaline…..the animals behind the next generation of athletes. If you want to change your life and the lives of others, come join the movement and change the game.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Team Equipment, Apparel & Events Sales
Adrenaline is the fastest growing company in the Lacrosse industry. Join as a senior member of a sales team of 11 other successful sales professionals. Generate top line revenue by developing and maintaining current and new lacrosse sales in Team Equipment, Apparel, and Events. Serve as a liaison between Adrenaline and sports community to increase business and develop relationships while working in tandem with the existing ADRLN structure.
- Build and maintain network to grow tournaments, recruiting, equipment, and apparel programs.
- Develop and foster customer relationships to promote and grow event sales.
- Reach out and network with contacts to increase awareness and sales growth.
- Coordinate with program directors to promote and sell event participation, equipment and apparel.
- Regularly meet and communicate with employees and management on the health of tournaments, recruiting programs and goals.
- Work closely with event operations and sales team, and other departments to problem solve customer issues, requests and leads on potential customer and/or sale.
- Ensure meticulous communication at all times with sales and events team.
- Use and maintain contacts in CRM system
- Attend sales meetings
- Create and coordinate sales assets and marketing needs to Marketing Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Examples, attend other dept meetings or have road show supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience in sales.
- 5+ years plus experience in Lacrosse world in sales, customer relations, and networking.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong people relationship-building skills and good listener.
- Be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Ability to influence behavior of others to achieve common goals.
- Ability to flex, manage changing conditions and keep commitments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems and inefficiencies and offer solutions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers to foster open, honest and candid communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Industry Leading Pay Commensurate w/Experience
- Base + Commissions
- Full benefits
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Contact: Email resumes to Noah Fink at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPAREL OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Assist in day to day apparel and purchasing operations. Which includes but is not limited to; Purchase order submission, vendor communication, order pickups, billing, and apparel customer service. The ideal person for this role will be organized, detail-oriented, with strong communication and follow-up skills. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about our product and eager to help improve our apparel division.
- Executing team sales and team stores
- Ensuring on-time deliveries from vendors
- Seamless communication from vendor to sales rep to customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience
- Educational Billing Experience a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong negotiating skills (collection exp.)
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a changing environment
- Team player with strong customer service orientation
Reports to: Apparel Operations Manager
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
Schedule: Part-time 15-20 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Contact: Email resumes to Alex Cade at email@example.com