The Adrenaline family is a microcosm of what sport should be. Our headquarters is a barnyard of unique eclectic individuals that are all part of the same crazy farm. Much like when we’re coaching or playing, our business culture is a synchronized team effort that’s always pushing the same mission, driving the same boat and championing the same causes from every possible direction. We are changing the face of sport. Meet the people who are Adrenaline… the animals behind the next generation of athletes. If you want to change your life and the lives of others, come join the movement and change the game.
We are constantly looking for talent to join the team and grow the game. If interested in being considered as openings occur, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
Do you enjoy working with numbers and seeing it all add up? We have a great opportunity for an individual who would like to work as a part time Bookkeeper (up to 20 hours/wk) with flexible schedule. You will perform all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for the company.
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Check deposits and post payments.
- Record customer payments with authorized credit cards on file, minor AR invoicing.
- Manage accounts receivable aging and follow up on past due invoices, including identifying issues and priorities with Controller.
- Perform weekly collection calls for past due accounts.
- Post accounts payable invoices with proper coding.
- Prepare and cut AP checks.
- Maintain and enforce credit policy from establishing credit application to initiating credit approval process.
- Maintain customer and vendor files with proper 1099 documentation.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with 1 to 3 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting software, e.g. QuickBooks preferred.
- Ability to work with confidential data.
- Ability to make outbound calls with a smile.
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions with others and supervisor.
- Ability to handle multiple functions and maintain good organizational skills.
- Positive demeanor with internal and external customers.
Adrenaline offers competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plan, and a fun place to work. Check us out at www.adrln.com!
Please submit your resume to Brandon.Vieyra@adrln.com