The True Objective Measure of Your Club
A Letter From Our CEO, Alex Cade
In commemoration of our Champions from the 2020/21 Adrenaline Power Rankings season, we wanted to create a piece that will honor these absolute top western teams for years to come. The core mission of Adrenaline, since the beginning, has been to empower the lacrosse athlete. With the addition of the Western Cup & Adrenaline Power Rankings, our events provide a platform for these players and coaches to showcase and be rewarded for their hard work/dedication by competing literally and figuratively against every program in the West.
When the time came to design a trophy to embody these team’s significant achievements, we wanted a custom piece that spoke to the core of our mission while replicating the sizable feats these championship teams have accomplished in winning their divisions. The Western Cup is Just that — custom welded using our Adrenaline tournament trophy figurines, with a handmade wooden base, constructed by a former Laxdawgs/Adrenaline player, Bobby Ferrar, based out of Coranado, CA.Each year, the champions of each division will be etched into a plaque and placed on the Western Cup to be honored and celebrated for years to come. The cup will be prominently displayed in our western headquarters under lock and key until it travels and visits with each deserving championship team. #BuiltForLacrosse
How Our Objective Rankings System Works
- IMPROVE TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE WITH ALGORITHMIC DRIVEN POOL CONSTRUCTION, ENSURING THE PROPER COMPETITION THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.
- ESTABLISH OBJECTIVE, ACCURATE, AND DATA DRIVEN RANKINGS FOR CLUB PROGRAMS AND PLAYERS TO MEASURE THEMSELVES AGAINST.
- UTILIZE RANKINGS FOR UNBIASED QUALIFICATIONS FOR TOP TIER EVENTS.
FACTORS INCLUDED IN THE POWER RANKINGS:
- WINNING PERCENTAGE W/ MARGIN OF VICTORY (CAPPED @ 10 GOAL DIFFERENTIAL)
- STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE
- OPPONENTS STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE