Using Data To Create A Better Tournament Experience With Algorithmic Rankings
We are pleased to introduce the Adrenaline Club rankings. After numerous non-event operators touted flawed and subjective rankings, we decided to do our own based on actual data. We designed an objective mathematical formula, similar to the NCAA, that pulls data directly from our events on Tourney Machine. By utilizing the top 20 events in the West Head-to-Head results, which provide a nearly complete representation of club teams from every Western region, these rankings are highly accurate. Simply put, the data is from teams that actually play each other and like opponents at numerous events throughout the year. no subjective guessing or pay to rank, just accuracy.
How Our Objective Rankings System Works
- IMPROVE TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE WITH ALGORITHMIC DRIVEN POOL CONSTRUCTION, ENSURING THE PROPER COMPETITION THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.
- ESTABLISH OBJECTIVE, ACCURATE, AND DATA DRIVEN RANKINGS FOR CLUB PROGRAMS AND PLAYERS TO MEASURE THEMSELVES AGAINST.
- UTILIZE RANKINGS FOR UNBIASED QUALIFICATIONS FOR TOP TIER EVENTS.
FACTORS INCLUDED IN THE POWER RANKINGS:
- WINNING PERCENTAGE W/ MARGIN OF VICTORY (CAPPED @ 10 GOAL DIFFERENTIAL)
- STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE
- OPPONENTS STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE