Grade 7/8 Division – Spring
- There will be FREE Winter lacrosse clinics on Saturdays, January 11, 18 & 25 and February 1 from 2:00 – 4:00pm at Solana Highlands Elementary School. There is no charge but players must register to be eligible.
- Grade 7/8 Falcons Spring practices will be held on Tuesday & Thursday afternoons in early February through mid May.
- If numbers warrant we will make a GOLD (A) and MAROON (B) team and will define the rosters after the first few practices.
- Games will mostly be played on Saturdays with the occasional game on Sunday or weekday.
- Home games will be played at Carmel Del Mar Elementary.
- Away games will be played in various parts of San Diego County.
- There will be a Grade 7/8 playoffs the week of May 11 and championships on May 16.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDYLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- First Practice/Evaluation: Saturday, February 8, 10:00am – 12:00pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Regular Practices:
- Saturdays, February 15 & 22, 10:00am – 12:00pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Tuesday & Thursday (starting February 11 & 13), 4:30 – 6:30pm (until dark pre-DST) @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- No practices 4/4 – 4/12 for Spring Break
Games will start on Saturday, February 29 and will mostly be played on Saturdays. There will be no games on April 4 or 11 for Spring Break. The SDYLA will release the league schedule in phases and we will post game details in TeamSnap as soon as they are available.
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats are fine).
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, socks and helmet sticker.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach or at Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- The Spring season fee is $475 until January 14, then increases to $525 on January 15.
- Click the green REGISTER NOW button above to sign up.
HOME FIELD LOCATIONS
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Head Coach: Barrett Geenen (email@example.com)
- Asst Coach: Alex Gudim
- Asst Coach: Anthony VanLangen
- Asst Coach: TBD