- Adrenaline has a strict “no refunds” policy for all events and clubs. We will provide a 100% credit to any team or player that has registered and paid for an event that is cancelled due to COVID-19.
- To protect your registration fee’s in the event you suffer an injury either on the field or off, illness or cancellation due to inclement weather, we encourage you to purchase the new AIG insurance policy called “Registration Saver.”
- The policy covers your registration fee investment for a camp/tournament or a club season. If you have already registered, you can still get coverage. Camp/tournament coverage MUST be purchased at least 14 days in advance of the start date. Club season coverage can be purchased at any time.
- If something should happen to your player after the season/tournament start date, the policy will refund your fees pro-rata, based on the duration of the season/tournament or when the player has to stop participating.
- The premium cost is 6% of camp/tournament fees or 7% of club season fees and will give you relief from Adrenaline’s strict No Refunds policy.
- To review the coverage and complete the simple application, go to www.registrationsaver.com. Click on “Apply Now” and select the “Season”/”Camp-Tournament” policy to sign up.
- AIG can be reached at 866-690-6859 and is available 24/7.
The safety of our players, coaches, referees, fans and staff comes first. In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, Adrenaline reserves the right to:
- Cancel games partially or entirely
- Reduce game times, eliminate halftime or shorten time between games
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives
- Reschedule and/or relocate games
- Convert a tournament to a “festival” format without a playoffs or championship
If there is a lightning strike within 6 miles of the facility, play will be suspended immediately and will not resume until 30 minutes after the last lighting strike within 6 miles of the facility. If a game stoppage occurs in the second half of a game, that game will be considered final and the score at that time will be recorded as final. If a game stoppage occurs in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but our ability to do this is dependent on field availability and lighting. We will post schedule delays, changes and cancellations on Tourney Machine and on the event web page. Additionally we will email all registered club directors, coaches and players via LeagueApps. Weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams MUST be prepared to play as soon as the weather clears and fields are playable or risk forfeiting a game.
Facility management often has the final say on weather and field condition delays and cancellations.
- Players interested in participating in an event but are not on a team MUST register as a Free Agent on our website and pay the $1 fee.
- Player information will be circulated to all attending coaches/directors.
- If a team needs an additional player, they will contact the Free Agent directly.
- If a Free Agent is picked up by a team they will be charged the Free Agent fee by Adrenaline for that event.
- There is no guarantee that registered Free Agents will be picked up by a team for any event.