5/6 Grade Division – Spring
- The 5/6 Grade Falcons will practice on Monday and Wednesday afternoons in late February through mid May.
- If numbers warrant we will make GOLD (A) and MAROON (A) teams and will define the rosters after the first few practices.
- Games are scheduled by the SDYLA and details will be posted on TeamSnap.
- Home games will mostly be played on Saturdays at Carmel Del Mar Elementary with the occasional weekday at Ashley Falls Elementary.
- Away games will be played in various parts of San Diego County mostly on Saturdays with the occasional weekday or Sunday.
- There will be NO practices or games over Spring Break (4/6 – 4/14).
- There will be a 5/6 Grade playoffs the week of 5/11 – 5/18 and championships on 5/18.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDCLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- First Practice/Evaluation: Saturday, February 23, 10:30am – 12:00pm @ Carmel Del Mar Elementary
- Regular Practices (starting 2/25): Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:30 – 6:00pm @ Ashley Falls Elementary
- No practices 4/6 – 4/14 for Spring Break
The detailed game schedule will be posted on TeamSnap as soon as available.
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece and cleats (soccer or football cleats are fine).
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, socks and helmet sticker.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach.
- The Spring season fee is $350 until December 31, then increases to $400 on January 1.
- Click the green REGISTER NOW button above to sign up.
HOME FIELD LOCATIONS
- Ashley Falls Elementary School,13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Carmel Del Mar Elementary School,12345 Carmel Park Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
- Head Coach: Brian Winterfeldt
- Head Coach: Travis Yatsko
- Asst Coach: Joe Rossettie
- Asst Coach: Ed Cleary
- Asst Coach: Jake Hamer