RC BOYS LACROSSE
NEWS & UPDATES
Click the division links in the left menu for more details about the upcoming 2017 Fall/Winter season and to register.
2017 Fall Tryouts for the 2025/26 division are Sunday, October 22 from 1:00-3:00pm at TPHS.
There are no tryouts for the 2027/28 division. Players with experience are welcome. The first practice is Sunday, November 5 from 1:00-2:30 at TPHS.
The RC Lacrosse Club was established in 2004 and since its inception has provided the highest quality coaching and the most advanced playing opportunity in the West. The RC family consists of competitive travel teams at the Elite, High School, Grade 8, Grade 6/7, Grade 4/5 and Grade 2/3 levels that play during the summer and fall/winter tournament seasons. We are the largest West Coast Starz feeder program in the country and our players mostly reside in the San Diego North County Coastal area and attend (or will eventually attend) Cathedral, Torrey Pines, Bishops, Santa Fe Christian, Pacific Ridge and Canyon Crest High Schools. RC alumni have gone on to play NCAA lacrosse at Johns Hopkins, Harvard, Notre Dame, Duke, Cornell, Dartmouth, UPenn, Yale, Denver, UNC, Syracuse, Colgate, Bucknell, Vermont, Penn State, Towson, Army, Navy and Tufts. See the College Commitments page in the left menu for a more complete list and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rclax.
- Elite (Grades 10-12)
- High School (Grades 9-11)
- 2022 (Grade 8)
- 2023/24 (Grade 6-7)
- 2025/26 (Grades 4-5)
- 2027/28 (Grades 2-3)
ATTENDANCE, PLAYING TIME & BEHAVIOR POLICIES
- All RC practices and events are mandatory and the coaches expect advanced communication if a conflict arises. Unexcused absences will lead to dismissal from the program.
- Playing time is NOT guaranteed at any level but the coaches will do their best to ensure that players all get on the field as much as possible.
- RC expects players and parents to always show good sportsmanship and to be good club representatives where ever they go. Poor player sportsmanship will result in disciplinary action and may lead to removal from the club. Parents, please watch games from the side of the field opposite the players and always set a good example for our boys. We expect you to be respectful towards players, coaches, officials and other parents at all times. Unsportsmanlike parent behavior may lead to player removal from the club. If you have a problem please contact your coach or the club administration at an appropriate time.
- The use of drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited. If players are caught using either substance while under the supervision of the RC program, they will be removed from the club.
- If a player is dismissed for violating any of the behavior or attendance policies outlined above, no refunds will be issued.