Western Prime & Adrln All American: Preview
This year Adrenaline has partnered with the top facility in the country, Ford Center at The Star, to proudly bring you the Western Prime team event and the Adrenaline All American game. The Ford Center is a state-of-the-art, 91 acre athletic facility that will bring together recruiters, top level regional club programs, NCAA level instruction, the famed ADRLN All American Game, National Media coverage, live streaming of games, leadership speakers and never before achieved all access to this world-class facility.
The Western Prime will feature five of the top regional club programs who will field three graduation years worth of teams (2019,2020,2021). Teams participating in the event are spread across Texas and California. The California-based teams consist of ADVNC, a premier Northern California lacrosse program, along with two of San Diego’s most elite club teams, SD United and RC Starz. Local Texas powerhouses Iron Horse and Chaos will represent the Lone Star State. These teams will compete over a span of three days in front of 40 top tier NCAA recruiters, including coaches from UNC, Navy, Rutgers, Boston University, Princeton and many more! Click here for a full list of attending recruiters. GameTime Footage will accompany us on site and live stream Day One games on the Adrenaline YouTube channel for all families who want to watch from afar. Check out the event schedule and find all of Tuesday’s games airing live online here!
This world-class facility not only provides teams with pristine fields to play on and full access to the indoor stadium, but it also allows for an intimate setting with a recruiter to team ratio that is unprecedented. Programs will have full facility access to NFL caliber locker rooms, meeting rooms, film rooms, press boxes & lounges for parents, on site retail and food, on site lodging at the Omni Hotel and much more. Keeping with Adrenaline’s mission of reconnecting the NCAA coaches with teams and players, each team will receive multiple educational opportunities with NCAA coaches working the event, including a full film session analyzed and broken down by a team of NCAA coaches. Coaching seminars and additional player clinics will also be held for the teams, coaches and players in attendance. Leading these clinics include experts from Faceoff Academy and G3 Academy.
Day One will be capped off by the famed Adrenaline All American game featuring the top 60 players from the entire West. These players were hand picked by our Adrenaline Evaluation Team (AET) who play for well-known regional clubs that have propelled the western game forward. Adrenaline Lacrosse created the All-American game as a chance to not only highlight the top western players, but to offer thanks for what they have done to grow the game. Played in front of tons of fans, the All American game will be nationally broadcasted live presented by Hero 2.0 Mesh at 8:00 PM CT, Tuesday June 20th. The game is open to the entire local lacrosse community and beyond. For those who cannot attend the game at the Star, they can watch the game here! During half time, Adrenaline will present the Jeremy Huber 19 scholarship to the player that best embodies Jeremy’s legacy. Following the game we will also announce this year’s AAA Game MVP. Covering the game is a sleu of well-known lacrosse gurus such as, Adrln Athlete, and FOA Co-Founder Greg Gurenlian, Recruiting Rundown’s Ty Xanders, and Adrln Recruiting Director Jono Zissi.
AAA North & South Rosters
Hours before the game, AAA players will congregate at a local hotel to fill up on great food while listening to UCLA Head Football Coach, Jim Mora, speak and give valuable advice on what it means to be a collegiate athlete. At the banquet, these players will received a custom head to toe gear pack for when they take the field. The feature Aerolyte Jersey and shorts set. The uniform is made with 4 way stretch fabric, quick dry function with added durability making it the lightest jersey on the market. The uniform are specifically designed for this game making them one of kind. The players will also be hooked up with our sponsor gear pack which will include a shaft from Alpha and a String King mesh kit.
AAA North & South Uniforms & Shooters
WESTERN PRIME FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 6 Top Club Programs, 3 teams per program (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top facility in the country at The Star in Frisco, TX
- Admission to the ADRLN All American Game
- 40 NCAA recruiters on 1 field creates an intimate environment
- 5 guaranteed games in a championship format for each division
- Club programs enjoy the marketing exposure from the Star’s Media Dept.
- 1 film review session of actual game led by NCAA coaches
- 1 film session of NCAA game with NCAA coaches
- 1 Player & Parent Q & A session with NCAA coaches
- 1 Chalk talk strategy session by NCAA coaches
- 1 Demo/Field clinic led by NCAA coaches
- G3 Goalie Academy staff on site to lead goaltender instructional clinics
- Face Off Academy staff on site to lead face-off instructional clinics
- 1 Full tour of Ford Center at The Star
- Championship and runners up prizes
- Games live streamed, championship games with commentary
- Full NFL style locker rooms for each program
- Film room, hospitality suite, training room and meeting room for each program
- On site lodging and hotel with pool at the Omni Hotel.
- On site retail and food including
- Recognition of champions on The Star’s Social media
- Onsite social meet and greet session for parents and coaches
- ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, ACPG, NEPG, SAPG, G3 Prospect Academy)
About ‘the Star’
The Star is the 91-acre campus of the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters and practice facility in Frisco, Texas. Developed as a first-of-its-kind partnership between the City of Frisco and Frisco ISD, The Star features Ford Center, a 12,000-seat stadium that hosts Frisco ISD football games and other events; Cowboys Fit, a 60,000 square-foot gym developed in partnership with leading fitness developer, Mark Mastrov; and Cowboys Club, a members-only club where the country club meets the NFL. Throughout 2017, The Star will welcome The Omni Frisco Hotel, a 16-floor, 300-room luxury hotel; Baylor Scott & White Sports Therapy & Research at The Star, a 300,000 square-foot center of excellence for sports medicine; as well as a variety of shopping, dining and nightlife options. For more information on The Star, visit: http://thestarinfrisco.com/.