RC Girls 7/8 Division
- The 7/8 RC team(s) will practice two days a week
- We will host two 7/8 teams this spring! Team evaluations will take place the first two weeks of practice.
- Games will be played on Saturday’s starting in March and will go until early May
- Historically, home games will mostly be played at Solana Highlands Elementary on Saturdays, and away games will be played in various parts of San Diego County mostly on Saturdays with the occasional weekday or Sunday.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDGLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
Practice will be begin on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Ashley Falls School.
Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130) AND
Fridays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130)
TEAM COACHES- info coming soon!
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthpiece (not clear or white!) and cleats.
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, and socks.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach (or online- Amazon, STX, Nike, etc.!)
Price: $445 before December 31st, then increases to $490 on January 1st.
- Sublimated Jersey & Game Socks
- 2 Organized and Competitive Practices/Week
- Regular Season Games
- Post-Season League Tournament
- Practice & Game Fields
- League & Ref Fees
- Player Insurance
- Coaches Fees