RC Girls 5/6 Division
- The 5/6 RC team(s) will practice two days a week
- We will host two 5/6 teams this spring! Team evaluations will take place the first two weeks of practice.
- Games will be played on Saturday’s starting in March and will go until early May
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDGLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
Practice will be begin on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at Ashley Falls School.
Mondays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130) AND
Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130)
Game will be played on five different Saturdays throughout March, April, and May. Each team will get two games on those weekends. Game weekends are listed below. Locations are still TBD
TEAM COACHES- info coming soon!
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthpiece (not clear or white!) and cleats.
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, and socks.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach (or online- Amazon, STX, Nike, etc.!)
We will be keeping the same jerseys as last season. If you played last season and have the new jersey, you will register as a Returning Player. New players will
register under New Player, so they can receive a jersey . The new player price will be more due to the cost of the jersey & socks.
Returning Player Price: $445 before December 31st, then increases to $490 on January 1st.
New Player Price: $480 before December 31st, then increases to $515 on January 1st.
- Sublimated Jersey & Game Socks
- 2 Organized and Competitive Practices/Week
- Regular Season Games
- Practice & Game Fields
- League & Ref Fees
- Player Insurance
- Coaches Fees