RC Girls 1/2 Division
*Please note, there is an option to register as a returning player. This means you HAVE a uniform from last season and DO NOT need to pay for one this season.
- The 1/2 RC team(s) will practice two days a week
- We will host two 1/2 teams this spring! Team placements will take place the first two weeks of practice.
- Due to Covid-19, we do not know yet if we will be having games this spring! If we do, games are scheduled by SDGLA
- Historically, Jamborees are scheduled by the SDGLA and will be held somewhere in San Diego County- TBA
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDGLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
Practice will be begin on Monday, February 22nd at Ashley Falls School
Mondays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130) AND
Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130)
Head Coach: Mary Howell
Assistant Coach: TBA
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthpiece (not clear or white!) and cleats.
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, and socks.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach (or online- Amazon, STX, Nike, etc.!)
Price: $200 ($165 if you have a 2020 uniform) before December 31st, then increases to $250 ($215 if you have a 2020 uniform) on January 1st.
- Sublimated Jersey/Shorts & Game Socks
- 2 Organized and Competitive Practices/Week
- Regular Season Games
- Post-Season League Tournament
- Practice & Game Fields
- League & Ref Fees
- Player Insurance
- Coaches Fees