RC Girls 1/2 Division
- The 1/2 RC team(s) will practice two days a week
- We will host two 1/2 teams this spring! Team placements will take place the first two weeks of practice.
- Jamborees are scheduled by the SDGLA and will be held somewhere in San Diego County- TBA
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDGLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
Practice will be begin on Wednesday, February 19th at Ashley Falls School
Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130) AND
Fridays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130)
*The last practice May 8th and the End Of Season Jamboree is May 9th & 10th (TENTATIVELY)
JAMBOREE GAME SCHEDULE
The 1/2 RC teams will participate in several Jamborees throughout the season (typically 1 per month- March, April and May). The Jamboree game schedules will be on Tourney Machine and updated on our team Snap App as soon as the schedule is released per tourney weekend. All communication about updates to the jamboree schedules will be sent out through TeamSnap.
Head Coach: Mary Howell
Assistant Coach: TBA
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthpiece (not clear or white!) and cleats.
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, and socks.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach (or online- Amazon, STX, Nike, etc.!)
Price: $200 before December 31st, then increases to $250 on January 1st.
- Sublimated Jersey/Shorts & Game Socks
- 2 Organized and Competitive Practices/Week
- Regular Season Games
- Post-Season League Tournament
- Practice & Game Fields
- League & Ref Fees
- Player Insurance
- Coaches Fees