RC Girls 3/4 Division
*Please note, there is an option to register as a returning player. This means you HAVE a uniform from last season and DO NOT need to pay for one this season.
- The 3/4 RC team(s) will practice two days a week
- We will host two 3/4 teams this spring! Team evaluations will take place the first two weeks of practice.
- Due to Covid-19, we do not know yet if we will be having games this spring! If we do, games are scheduled by SDGLA
- Historically, home games will mostly be played at Solana Highlands Elementary on Saturdays, and away games will be played in various parts of San Diego County mostly on Saturdays with the occasional weekday or Sunday.
- All players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is an SDGLA league requirement and provides for supplemental insurance coverage. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
Practice will be begin on Monday, February 22nd at Ashley Falls School
Mondays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130) AND
Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ Ashley Falls School (13030 Ashley Falls Dr, San Diego, CA 92130)
RC PINK Head Coach: Annelysse Eggold & Camile Doan Assistant Coach: TBA
RC CAROLINA Head Coach: Taylor Scornovacco Assistant Coach: TBA
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthpiece (not clear or white!) and cleats.
- The club will provide a jersey, shorts, and socks.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach (or online- Amazon, STX, Nike, etc.!)
Price: $295 ($260 is you have a 2020 uniform) before December 31st, then increases to $345 ($310 if you have a 2020 uniform) on January 1st.
- Sublimated Jersey/Shorts & Game Socks
- 2 Organized and Competitive Practices/Week
- Regular Season Games
- Post-Season League Tournament
- Practice & Game Fields
- League & Ref Fees
- Player Insurance
- Coaches Fees