The Adrenaline Tournament creates a unique atmosphere that allows your club the chance to practice and promote team concepts within a laid back environment all while developing team unity. Focused on creating an educational and appropriately matched competitive lacrosse experience, the Adrenaline Lacrosse Tournaments provide an incredible opportunity for teams and players to strengthen their skills and enjoy great experience. An Adrenaline tournament caters to a full range of age divisions and offer brackets for boy’s teams of all levels ensuring fair and valuable competition levels. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 16 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun. Each team is guaranteed four games over the course of the event.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Local Attractions tab.
- (AET) Adrenaline Evaluation Team on site to look for fits for top level events (Platinum Cup, BlackCard, ACPG)
- 4 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship prizes
- All-Tournament Team publicized and announced
- Sponsored by Gatorade
DIVISIONS | Boys Only!
- Elite (9th – 12th Grade)
- HS (9th & 10th Grade Only)
- 2021 (Generally 8th Grade)
- 2022/2023 (6th & 7th Grade)
- 2024/2025 (4th & 5th Grade)
**Divisions based off of Graduation year. Please use grades completed in Spring 2017!