150+ TEAMS ATTENDING!!!
PERFECT WEATHER NEAR THE BEACH!!!
80+ MENS COLLEGE COACHES!!!
Allow California to provide a much needed break from the dismal January weather most places endure while providing a critical value to your team and players. The Adrenaline Challenge has been a vital team recruiting program on the Adrenaline calendar since 2002. Last year’s event saw 175 teams from all over the United States and Canada in front of 80+ NCAA College Coaches. Teams play games over a two day period to compete for what many people consider to be the western club championship. This is where the majority of sophomores and juniors get their first legitimate recruitment exposure of the season. It is also common for talented seniors who are not committed at the time to be picked up by colleges still looking to fill their collegiate classes for the following season. Teams competing in this tournament include the very best the country has to offer. Click the links below for more information on attending teams, recruiters, and travel info. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 20 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our San Diego Overview tab below.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY. Hotels coming soon for this event!
- ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- 80+ NCAA Mens college coaches attending
- Teams will have 5 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Professionally run by an events staff with 20 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship trophy
- All-Star Games for top Boys 2020/21 & 2022/23 players
- All-Tournament Team for all Boys & Girls divisions
- Sponsored by Gatorade
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM