PRISTINE FIELDS & TOP NOTCH COMPETITION
The Emerald City Showdown is a revolutionary and unmatched lacrosse experience combining the highest level of regional competition with a top level destination event atmosphere. Hosted at one of the country’s premier tournament venues, the leading regional youth through high school teams compete while also enjoying the unique environmental factors that are quintessentially Adrenaline. Teams are guaranteed five games throughout the weekend, competing for the ultimate prize of the Emerald City Showdown Championship. ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, etc).
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Seattle Overview tab.
The Adrenaline Emerald City Showdown is a US Lacrosse Sanctioned Event. The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience. All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
- Adrln reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card)
- Five games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and top tourism destination ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship prizes
- Sponsored by Gatorade