The Adrenaline Gold Cup was created with the sole intention of bringing the best national club programs together in an organized and effective recruitment environment. Teams are guaranteed five games throughout the weekend, competing for the ultimate prize of the Gold Cup Championship in front of top NCAA college recruiters from all levels. Teams and players are treated to a first class experience from the most professional team in events with 21 years of event operational experience. Premium facilities, vendor village, block scheduling and personal and attentive staffs ensure that every member of the team and family has an enjoyable experience. The Adrenaline Gold Cup will attract recruiters from all levels of collegiate programs and allows them to see athletes play within the framework of a structured, systematic, team environment. ADRLN reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, etc).
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Dover Overview tab.
This event is part of The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program, which provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience.
All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY.
A BETTER TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE!
- PREMIUM EVENTS EXPERIENCE FOR COACHES, FAMILIES & PLAYERS
- AMAZING VACATION DESTINATIONS
- THE MOST DIVERSE COMPETITION
- EXCLUSIVE FACILITIES WITH PRISTINE FIELDS
- TOURNAMENT MVP PRIZES PROVIDED TO EACH TEAM
- ADRENALINE GIFT BAG FOR ALL TEAM COACHES
- CHAMPIONSHIP PRIZES
- USA LACROSSE AGE VERIFICATION 18 MONTH WINDOW TO ENSURE SAFE AND FAIR PLAY
- THE MOST NCAA COACHES ONSITE AT EVENTS FOR RECRUITING & CLINICS
- TOP LEVEL MARKETING EXPOSURE THROUGH ADRENALINE CHANNELS (100K FOLLOWERS) & MEDIA PARTNERS (USA LACROSSE, LAX ALL STARS, INSIDE LACROSSE)
- POST EVENT ALL TOURNAMENT TEAMS PUBLICIZED
- DATA DRIVEN POWER RANKINGS TO FORM EQUAL POOLS & SEE HOW YOUR TEAM STACKS UP
- ROBUST VENDOR VILLAGES
- BLOCK SCHEDULING TO ENJOY OFF FIELD TEAM & FAMILY ADVENTURES
- AA AND A DIVISIONS (APPLIES TO SOME EVENTS)
- USA LACROSSE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS (GIRLS)
- WESTERN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS (APPLIES TO SOME EVENTS)
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM