The Adrenaline Gold Cup was created with the sole intention of bringing the best national club programs together in an organized and effective recruitment environment. Teams compete over 3 set high level games in an intimate and manageable environment in front of top NCAA college recruiters from all levels. Teams and players are treated to a first class experience from the most professional team in events with 20 years of event operational experience. Premium facilities, vendor village, block scheduling and personal and attentive staffs ensure that every member of the team and family has an enjoyable experience. The Adrenaline Gold Cup will attract recruiters from all levels of collegiate programs and allows them to see athletes play within the framework of a structured, systematic, team environment. ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, etc).
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Dover Overview tab.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY.
- Adrln reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- NCAA college coaches attending
- Platinum Cup Qualifier Event
- 2022-2025 (high school divisions) will play three set games each day
- 2026-2029 divisions will play three set games with a #1 v #2 championship (each day)
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 20 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourism destination ensure fun for the whole family
- Sponsored by Gatorade
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM