The Adrenaline Elite Fall Showcase is a tremendous opportunity to personally connect with top NCAA coaches by showcasing your skills under their amazing tutelage. The Elite Fall Showcase is also an affordable compliment to tournament play that naturally increases a player’s visibility with top collegiate programs. The Elite Fall Showcase provides players the opportunity to be coached by some of today’s best college coaches as a prospective student athlete. Players will be put through a high tempo college level practice focusing on individual fundamentals, positional training, small number situations and full field transition. Players are divided into teams for live competitive games to finish off the sessions. The Elite Fall Showcase will be capped at 120 players to allow for maximum attention. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your game and connect with the top NCAA coaches in the nation!
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Local Attractions tab.
** Please note- for the goalie position at our Prospect Days and Showcases, we waitlist all of the goalies from opening of registration. We pull goalies off the waitlist based on the number of field players we get and the number of teams we form. This way we ensure that we don’t have more than two goalies per team. Just because you are waitlisted, doesn’t mean that the goalie position is full! Please make sure you register on the waitlist, and we will contact you when we can pull you off the waitlist and into the showcase!
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY.
- Intimate setting capped at 120 players allows players and coaches enhanced personal interactions through drills and competition.
- ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- 20 plus NCAA college coaches attending
- Affordable addition to tournament offering for increased personal interactions with NCAA coaches
- Top players divided into teams that are coached by top NCAA coaches
- Three games over the course of the day
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM