OC Fall Brawl is a tournament experience that allows your club the chance to practice and promote team concepts within a laid back environment all while developing team unity. Focused on creating an experiential and appropriately matched competitive lacrosse experience, Adrenaline Lacrosse provides unique opportunities for teams and players to strengthen their skills and enjoy great experience. Our events cater to a full range of age divisions and offer brackets for boys teams of all levels ensuring fair and valuable competition levels. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 23 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun. OC Fall Brawl is a championship format and each team is guaranteed five games over the course of the weekend.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each destination city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our OC Overview tab.
This event is part of The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program, which provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience.
All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY.
A BETTER TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE!
- PREMIUM EVENTS EXPERIENCE FOR COACHES, FAMILIES & PLAYERS
- AMAZING VACATION DESTINATIONS
- THE MOST DIVERSE COMPETITION
- EXCLUSIVE FACILITIES WITH PRISTINE FIELDS
- TOURNAMENT MVP PRIZES PROVIDED TO EACH TEAM
- ADRENALINE GIFT BAG FOR ALL TEAM COACHES
- CHAMPIONSHIP PRIZES
- USA LACROSSE AGE VERIFICATION 18 MONTH WINDOW TO ENSURE SAFE AND FAIR PLAY
- TOP LEVEL MARKETING EXPOSURE THROUGH ADRENALINE CHANNELS (100K FOLLOWERS) & MEDIA PARTNERS (USA LACROSSE, LAX ALL STARS, INSIDE LACROSSE)
- POST EVENT ALL TOURNAMENT TEAMS PUBLICIZED
- DATA DRIVEN POWER RANKINGS TO FORM EQUAL POOLS & SEE HOW YOUR TEAM STACKS UP
- ROBUST VENDOR VILLAGES
- BLOCK SCHEDULING TO ENJOY OFF FIELD TEAM & FAMILY ADVENTURES
- AA AND A DIVISIONS (APPLIES TO SOME EVENTS)
- USA LACROSSE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS (GIRLS)
- WESTERN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS (APPLIES TO SOME EVENTS)