“To empower the unconventional athlete and responsibly define the future of sport”
Define // Empower // Innovate // Transcend
Adrenaline was founded by Division I Lacrosse All-Americans who relocated from the East Coast in search of the California dream and settled in San Diego. They surfed, skied, hiked, hunted, traveled, wandered, lived on couches and made ends meet by coaching lacrosse and selling apparel out of their garage. Their work quickly built a loyal and passionate lacrosse community that established Adrenaline as the premier lacrosse brand west of the Mississippi.
Today, Adrenaline is a top events and performance apparel provider for the bold and unconventional athlete. Our company is fueled by Adrenaline – the powerful hormone our body releases when a challenge arises. We are driven by its miraculous potency and our athletes are empowered to transcend limits. We are #AllFight:NoFlight.
- Social reach of over 175K followers and counting
- Empowering independent clubs and players by providing innovative national event experiences and core team apparel
- Official partners of the MLL, ACC Coaching Staffs, Lax Sports Network, Gatorade, GameTime Footage, Epoch and more
- Official Team Apparel Providers of top NCAA & High School Lacrosse Programs
- Empowering independent clubs with 50 professional, innovative events at premier venues in 15 states
- Aggregate of over 200K attendees each year
- Trusted by 500+ recruiters who attend multiple events per year
- Operator of Black Card Showcase the most elite recruiting event in the country with 100+ recruiters on site
- 88% of all rostered western NCAA and MCLA players come through the Adrenaline Recruitment System
- Learn more about Events
- Core lacrosse brand carried in 1200+ doors nationwide including Dicks Sporting Goods.
- Innovative industry leading head-to-toe team products for on field wear
- Official Apparel provider of the MLL
- Seen on over 75 top College, HS and Club teams across the country, such as Colby College, Colgate University, Torrey Pines High School, Coronado High School, Landon School, Cal Berkeley and more
- Introduction of adventure product to accommodate the active lifestyle of our base