200+ TEAMS ATTENDING!!!
PERFECT WEATHER NEAR THE BEACH!!!
75+ MENS COLLEGE COACHES!!!
Allow California to provide a much needed break from the dismal January weather most places endure while providing a critical value to your team and players. The Adrenaline Challenge has been a vital team recruiting program on the Adrenaline calendar since 2002. Last year’s event saw 185 teams from all over the United States and Canada in front of 75+ Men’s NCAA College Coaches. Teams play games over a two day period to compete for what many people consider to be the western club championship. This is where the majority of sophomores and juniors get their first legitimate recruitment exposure of the season. It is also common for talented seniors who are not committed at the time to be picked up by colleges still looking to fill their collegiate classes for the following season. Teams competing in this tournament include the very best the country has to offer. Click the links below for more information on attending teams, recruiters, and travel info. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 23 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our San Diego Overview tab below.
This event is part of the USA Lacrosse Sanctioning Program, which provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience.
All tournament participants must be current USA Lacrosse members in order to participate. USA Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit USA Lacrosse to register.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY. Hotels coming soon for this event!
A BETTER TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE!
- PREMIUM EVENTS EXPERIENCE FOR COACHES, FAMILIES & PLAYERS
- AMAZING VACATION DESTINATIONS
- THE MOST DIVERSE COMPETITION
- EXCLUSIVE FACILITIES WITH PRISTINE FIELDS
- TOURNAMENT MVP PRIZES PROVIDED TO EACH TEAM
- ADRENALINE GIFT BAG FOR ALL TEAM COACHES
- CHAMPIONSHIP PRIZES
- USA LACROSSE AGE VERIFICATION 18 MONTH WINDOW TO ENSURE SAFE AND FAIR PLAY
- THE MOST NCAA COACHES ONSITE AT EVENTS FOR RECRUITING & CLINICS
- TOP LEVEL MARKETING EXPOSURE THROUGH ADRENALINE CHANNELS (100K FOLLOWERS) & MEDIA PARTNERS (USA LACROSSE, LAX ALL STARS, INSIDE LACROSSE)
- POST EVENT ALL TOURNAMENT TEAMS PUBLICIZED
- DATA DRIVEN POWER RANKINGS TO FORM EQUAL POOLS & SEE HOW YOUR TEAM STACKS UP
- ROBUST VENDOR VILLAGES
- BLOCK SCHEDULING TO ENJOY OFF FIELD TEAM & FAMILY ADVENTURES
- AA AND A DIVISIONS (APPLIES TO SOME EVENTS)
- USA LACROSSE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS (GIRLS)
- WESTERN CHAMPIONSHIP FOR TOP 6 TEAMS IN 2028, 2029 and 2030 DIVISIONS
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM