THE EXCITEMENT OF LAS VEGAS, PRISTINE FIELDS, QUALITY NCAA COACHES
The Blackjack Classic is a revolutionary and unmatched lacrosse experience combining the highest level of regional competition, and NCAA coaches with a top level destination event atmosphere. Hosted at one of the country’s premier tournament venues, the leading regional youth through high school teams compete while also enjoying the unique environmental factors that are quintessentially Adrenaline. Teams are guaranteed five games throughout the weekend, competing for the ultimate prize of the Blackjack Classic Championship. Adrenaline reps will be onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Las Vegas Overview tab below.
This event is part of The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program, which provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience.
All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY.
- Adrln reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- 25+ NCAA college coaches attending
- Championship Series Cup Qualifier
- Five games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 22 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and top tourism destination ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship prizes
- AA and A divisions based on ADRLN Power Rankings for the most competitive games possible
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM