THE EXCITEMENT OF VEGAS, PRISTINE FIELDS, QUALITY NCAA COACHES
The Blackjack Classic is a revolutionary and unmatched lacrosse experience combining the highest level of regional competition, and NCAA recruiters with a top level destination event atmosphere. Hosted at one of the country’s premier tournament venues, the leading regional youth through high school teams compete while also enjoying the unique environmental factors that are quintessentially Adrenaline. New this year, college coaches will be in attendance to run collegiate level clinics and seminars with the high school aged players. Teams are guaranteed five games throughout the weekend, competing for the ultimate prize of the Blackjack Classic Championship. ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, Atlantic Coast Prospect Games ACPG, NEPG, SAPG).
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Las Vegas Overview tab below.
The Adrenaline Blackjack Classic is a US Lacrosse Nationals Sanctioned Qualifier Event. The US Lacrosse Nationals will cap off the 2017-18 event season with a 16-team tournament in each division of play (14U, 13U, 12U). This year’s Nationals will be held at the DE Turf Complex in Frederica, DE from August 2-5, 2018. Teams competing in the top competitive divisions will accrue points towards qualifying for a berth in the US Lacrosse Nationals. For Additional information, visit www.uslacrossenationals.com.
This event is also a US Lacrosse Sanctioned Event. The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience. All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
- Adrln reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, ACPG, NEPG, SAPG)
- 15+ NCAA college coaches attending
- 3 Engaging top level clinics and instruction from the top NCAA minds in the game
- 5 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship and runners up prizes
- All-Tournament Team publicized and announced
- College recruiting seminar for parents and players
- Sponsored by Gatorade
CHECK OUT THE TABS BELOW FOR EVENT FEATURES, RECRUITERS, TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MUCH MORE!
SAVE MONEY AND EARN CREDIT FOR YOUR TEAM! CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS BOOKING DISCOUNT & APPAREL REBATE PROGRAMS HERE!