ADRENALINE REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of pre-planning Adrenaline has a NO REFUND policy.
An AdrenaCredit may be granted with vald Medical Documentation. We highly encourage you to purchase Travel & Cancellation Insurance through Registration Saver, a new AIG product, to cover your investment for this event.
The cost is 6% of the event fee and will give you relief from our “No Refund Policy” should an issue occur. Travel insurance may be purchase for an additional fee. Any Insurance questions should be directed directly to AIG at 866-690-6859. AIG is open 24 hours a day.
PROCEDURES TO RECEIVE AN ADRENACREDIT
Fill out and submit the “Refund Request Form” which can be found in your Account Profile once logged in.
Valid Medical Documentaton must be sumitted to email@example.com. Adrenaline will confirm receipt of documentation. Credit request may take up to 30 days to process.
User Error: No Refund – AdrenaCredit Only
Weather Cancellation: No Refund
Partial Attendance: No Refund
Room & Board: If an event requires rooming or meal planning those fees wil be deducted from any credit unless the cancellation is 30 days prior to the event
Registraton: If you register for an Event through youjr team, refunds/credits will be processed through the team
FREE AGENT POLICY
*REGISTRATION AS A FREE AGENT FOR EVENTS IS NOT GUARANTEED*
Players interested in participating in an event but are not on a team MUST register as a Free Agent on the Adrenaline website. If there is a player fee, Free Agents must pay the fee. If they are not placed on a team the fee will be refunded.
Once a player registers as a Free Agent, their contact information will be sent to all attending coaches/directors.
If a team needs players for their team, the coach/director will contact the Free Agent directly.
If there player fee is set at $0, the coach/director will set their own Free Agent Price.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Event Director reserves the right to:
• Reduce game times in order to catch up with schedule.
• Finish game before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions.
• Reschedule games, if possible.
• Convert tournament to a “Festival” format (reduction of minimum games number) without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, the weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If lightning is observed at any location play will be suspended immediately. If it is the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament.
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions.
In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a partial credit may be issued. Final determination of credit amount will be on an event by event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental & Facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancellation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full credits of the registration fee if the tournament is cancelled.
If there is financial aid available for your program, it will be distributed appropriately based on:
1. Verified Family Income – The eligibility threshold is combined parental Adjusted Gross of $60,000 (line 37 on Federal tax return Form 1040). Other factors such as unemployment or other financial hardships may also be considered by the Financial Aid Committee.
a. To verify family income: A signed copy of the most recent Federal Tax return on Form 1040 or both parents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Amount Awarded – The Financial Aid Committee shall determine the amount of the financial aid available for a season; however, there is no obligation to aware all/any of the award pool. Based on the amount of the award pool and the amount of requests for financial aid, awards will be made on a sliding scale based on verified family income. The maximum amount of an award to an individual shall not exceed the total fee for the particular program.
3. Applications – Financial Aid applications must be submitted 2 months prior to the first day of practice/event and will be reviewed, determined and communicated one month prior to practice.
4. Recruiting Events – There will be no Financial Aid granted for recruiting events since this is a NCAA violation.
Questions regarding Financial Aid can be directed to email@example.com