Welcome to the 15th annual Adrenaline Western Shootout. The Western Shootout has become a vital team recruiting program on the Adrenaline calendar for Elite/HS players and now includes the MS/Youth divisions. Teams will play 5 guaranteed games over a two day period to compete for the western championship. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 16 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun. Click the links below for more information on attending teams, recruiters and travel info.
Rocky Mountain State Games (RMSG) is Colorado’s largest annual multi-sports festival for athletes of all ages and athletic abilities. The 2019 Rocky Mountain State Games will be primarily held July 19-21 & 26-28 with more than 10,000 athletes expected to participate in 40+ sports at premier venues in the Pikes Peak Region. Adrenaline Lacrosse partnered with RMSG to offer lacrosse as an official Rocky Mountain State Games sport in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 and now again in 2019.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Local Attractions tab.
This tournament is part of the US Lacrosse Nationals Qualifier System. The 2020 US Lacrosse Nationals will welcome boys’ and girls’ teams in the 14U and 13U divisions. Qualifiers that take place through July 2019 will award points towards a berth in the 2020 Nationals to 13U and 12U teams. Qualifiers scheduled for the Fall of 2019 will award Nationals points to 14U and 13U teams, as players age up through their respective program according to the US Lacrosse Player Segmentation Calendar. To learn more information about US Lacrosse Nationals or to Register for your Tourney Team ID, please visit: https://www.uslacrosse.org/events/nationals/qualification-events-scoring
- (AET) Adrenaline Evaluation Team on site to look for fits for top level events (Platinum Cup, Black Card, ACPG, NEPG)
- 50+ NCAA college coaches attending
- 3 Engaging top level clinics and instruction from the top NCAA minds in the game
- 5 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship prizes
- College recruiting seminar for parents and players
- Sponsored by Gatorade
DIVISIONS | Boys Only
2020 (11th Grade)
2021 (10th Grade)
2022 (9th Grade)
2023 (8th Grade)
2024 (7th Grade) (Qualifies for 13U of USL National Championship)
2025 (6th Grade) (Qualifies for 12U of USL National Championship)
2026/2027 (4th & 5th grade)
* THE DIVISION A TEAM PLAYS IN IS DICTATED BY THE OLDEST PLAYER ON THEIR TEAM
* All players must be a US Lacrosse member to participate
Would you like to learn more about Adrenaline Western Shootout Events?