RC HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS
RC HS 2023 SUMMER SEASON REGISTRATION
- For the 2022 Fall/Winter and 2023 Summer seasons RC will be fielding two Elite teams and possibly one High School team.
- Team rosters are typically built as follows: Elite Silver = Seniors/Juniors, Elite Carolina = Juniors/Sophomores and High School = Freshmen.
- Players may sometimes play up for practices and/or events if the coaches determine that he is qualified.
- The 2022 Fall/Winter and 2023 Summer schedule details are listed below.
- Players must be invited to play with RC. If you are new to the program and want to be considered, send an email to RC HS Director Jono Zissi at email@example.com.
- The deadline to register for Fall/Winter is September 1 and for Summer is April 1.
- Click the green button above to register for Summer.
- All players must be current members of USA Lacrosse.
2022 FALL/WINTER SCHEDULE
Schedule details are subject to change.
- 10/23 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 10/30 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 11/6 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 11/13 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 11/20 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 11/27 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 12/1 (Thurs) Matt Brown (DU) Clinic, 7:30-9:30pm @ Ecke YMCA
- 12/3-12/4 (Sat-Sun) BLACKJACK CLASSIC @ Heritage Park (Henderson, NV)
- 12/11 (Sun) Practice, 10:00am-12:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 12/14 (Wed) Practice, 8:00-10:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 12/17-12/18 (Sat-Sun) WINE COUNTRY CLASSIC @ Galway Downs (Temecula, CA)
- 1/5 (Thurs) Clinic, 2:00-5:00pm @ TPHS Upper Field
- 1/6 (Fri) Practice, 12:00-2:00pm @ TPHS Stadium
- 1/7-1/8 (Sat-Sun) ADRLN CHALLENGE @ Surf Cup Sports Park (Del Mar, CA)
- 1/11 (Wed) Practice, 7:00-9:00pm @ TPHS Upper Field
- 1/14-1/15 (Sat-Sun) SAND STORM @ Empire Polo Fields (Palm Desert, CA)
2023 SUMMER SCHEDULE
Schedule details are subject to change.
- 5/30 (Tues) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/1 (Thurs) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/3-6/4 (Sat-Sun) SOCAL SUMMER KICKOFF @ OC Great Park (Irvine, CA)
- 6/6 (Tues) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/8 (Thurs) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/13 (Tues) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/15 (Thurs) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/17-6/18 (Sat-Sun) AMERICA’S FINEST RIVALRY @ Galway Downs (Temecula, CA)
- 6/20 (Tues) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/22 (Thurs) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/27 (Tues) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 6/29 (Thurs) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 7/6 (Thurs) Practice, 5:00-6:30pm @ TPHS
- 7/8-7/9 (Sat-Sun) WESTERN SHOOTOUT @ USAFA (Colorado Springs, CO)
Players are responsible for their own transportation and hotels for tournaments and most events have Stay To Play requirements. See below for eligible hotel booking links. All rooms are available on a first come first serve basis so make your reservation ASAP.
– Tufts University ‘02
– Torrey Pines High School, Varsity Coach (2011-present)
– Tufts University, Asst Coach (2009-10)
– The Bishop’s School, Varsity Coach (2007-09)
– Cathedral HS, Varsity Coach (2003-06)
– West Coast Starz, Director (2010-present)
– RC Coach since 2004
– SUNY Cortland
– 2011 2nd Team All-SUNYAC Conference
– 2012 National Championship Finalist
– 2013 2nd Team NCAA DIII All-American
– Torrey Pines Varsity Assistant (2016-Present)
– West Coast Starz Coach (2015-Present)
– Arizona State University ‘07
– Torrey Pines High School, Junior Varsity Coach (2017-present)
– Rancho Santa Fe, MS Coach (2014-16)
– The Bishop’s School, JV & MS Coach (2012-13)
– RC Coach since 2012
– Torrey Pines HS Assistant Coach 2021-present
– PLL Archers Lacrosse Club 2021
– MLL Denver Outlaws 2020
– University of Vermont ’17-20 (4 year starter)
– Team Captain ’20
– NCAA All American Goalie ’20, ’18
– All America East Honors ’18, ’19, ’20
– Blake School, Minnesota
– Torrey Pines HS JV Head coach ’18-‘present
– San Diego State University ’12-’15
– MCLA All American ’15
– SDSU Football Letter winner ’12-’13
– Torrey Pines High School ’11 graduate. HS AA, All CIF, team captain
– Severna Park HS All American ’18
– US Naval Academy Lacrosse ’22
– All Patriot League FOGO
– Torrey Pines HS 2x All American, 2x Champion ’13, 2x captain
– University of Maryland lacrosse ’17
Anthony Van Langen:
– Torrey Pines HS- Team captain, CIF Champion
– Ithaca College Lacrosse
– Torrey Pines JV Asst. Coach
– University of Notre Dame ’17
– Four Year Starting Defenseman, 2x All-American, All-ACC, 2014 National Championship Runner Up
– USA Men’s National Team
– PLL Redwoods All-Star
– San Diego Seals
– Torrey Pines Varsity Assistant (2019-present)
– RC Coach since 2019
COST & VALUE
- 2023 Summer Season fees are payable in five monthly installments of $250 on 3/1, 4/1, 5/1, 6/1 & 7/1.
- Elite coaching & mentorship
- College recruiting support & networking
- Tournament entry fees
- Coaches travel
- Practice fields & team supplies
- Summer SWAG: Jersey, shorts and shooter tee.
REGISTRATION FEE INSURANCE
The RC Lacrosse Club has a no refunds policy. To protect your season registration fee payment in the event an injury, conflict, etc we highly encourage you to consider purchasing Registration Saver, a new AIG insurance product.
Go to www.registrationsaver.com and click “Buy Today” to receive a quote. If you have any questions, please call AIG directly at 866-690-6859. They are open and available for questions concerning coverage and services 24 hours each day.
The cost is approximately 6% of the season cost and there are no deductibles for these policies.