THE OFFICIAL PROSPECT CAMP OF THE SERVICE ACADEMY COACHES
US Naval Academy – US Air Force Academy – US Military Academy
Determined to continually evolve the lacrosse world, Adrenaline has partnered with the Service Academy Coaches in order to build a leadership, instructional and educational prospect platform unlike any other. Introducing the first Service Academy-centric prospect event The Service Academy Prospect Games (SAPG). Leading the charge are the Service Academy coaching staffs from US Naval Academy, US Air Force Academy, US Military Academy. This event was designed to transcend the antiquated “roll the ball out” event model by providing an unprecedented level of coaching and leaderships training for each player involved. This is an intimate event with an enrollment cap of 225, each team’s 22 man roster rotates between being coached by the Head Coach of a Service Academy program and 2 asst. coaches on their staff. These highly talented teams and Service Academy coaching staffs will compete for the SAPG title. No other event can match that level of attention or competition from the best coaches in the world. Additionally this three-day prospect event will afford the staff of these esteemed college programs the opportunity to connect thoroughly with top level of Service Academy caliber prospects in an up close and personal nature through intensive multi-modal educational curriculum. Meant for the absolute top Service Academy caliber prospects to not just get a personal level of exposure but more importantly experience what it is like to actually play for the top NCAA coaches and programs in the country. SAPG is jam-packed with collegiate level intensive programming that includes classroom talks, team practices, positional training, film review sessions and scrimmages. Unique to the SAPG program players will also be treated to a leadership training curriculum from some of the strongest leaders in our nation. An All-Tournament Team will be recognized. If you are a Service Academy level prospect this is a must attend program.
[popup_trigger id=”sapg-page-contact-me-popup” tag=”a” ][/popup_trigger]
- Top Caliber Players divided into teams that are coached by the Head Coach from each Service Academyprogram in a competitive environment
- The best opportunity for personal training and exposure in an all-in-one prospect camp with three members of each Service Academy coaching staff in attendance
- Leadership training curriculum from an Active Navy Admiral
- Per grade enrollment capprovides intimate environment with excellent player to coach ratio.
- Destination location with warm, sunny Fall weather
- Form strong player to coach relationship while getting exposure to every Service Academy program
- Simulate three days of collegiate on field & off field training, including team practices, scrimmages, film sessions, classroom talks, strategy meetings and playoff games
- Learn valuable mentorship lessons from each Service Academy teams’ staff
- Head-to-toe team offering with best in class performance apparel and top of the line gear from well-known lacrosse companies
LEADERSHIP SPEAKER- REAR ADMIRAL JOHN WADE