This summer Tropics will be taking a U17 team (2018) to participate in the National Lacrosse Federation Summer National Championship in Long Island, New York on July 15th-16th. This will be the first chance for our rising seniors get to get to represent the Tropics program.
Tropics is the best of our WCS committed players. Most of these players have come up through our programs. This program acts as a ‘thank you’ to those players that have represented the ADRLN and WCS brand with pride & dedication.
The NLF comprises the 10 best club programs in the Country! The summer national championship is a chance for our college bound athletes to compete against the very best players & clubs in the country
National Lacrosse Federation Summer National Championship
July 15-16, 2017
Long Island, NY
Players are responsible for their own travel (ground transportation, accommodations, and meals).
We would like for all players to arrive by July 14th for a team meeting at 8pm. Location TBD.
There are several airport options within the Long Island area – MacArthur, LaGuardia, or JFK.
Players should plan to book departure flights after 6pm on Sunday, July 16th.
Registration Fee: $300
Player registration fee includes:
– Tournament Entry Fees
– Custom Adrln Tropics Gear Pack
– Custom Adrln Tropics Uniform
– Coaches Travel & Lodging
*Hotel accommodations & flights ARE NOT included in the player registration fee
Due to the preplanning nature of events, Adrln enforces a “No Refund Policy”. In order to help protect your travel and registration fee’s in the event you suffer an injury either on the field or off, illness or cancellation due to inclement weather, we encourage you to purchase the new AIG insurance policy called “Registration Saver.” The policy covers your registration and travel fee investment for the club season. The premium cost is 7% of the season fee and will give you relief from our strict “No Refund Policy” should an issue occur before or during the season.
Please click here to receive a quote today. If you have any questions, please call AIG directly at 866-690-6859. They are open and available for questions concerning coverage and services 24 hours each day.
All players must register for tryouts in order to be considered for the team. A deadline will be given for season registration based on the clubs schedule. All players must be registered for the season by this deadline or they will risk losing their roster spot.
Players not registered by the given deadline will not be allowed to practice with the team or participate in any events until they appropriate registration/payments have been made.
There will be two payment options for the season fees:
1. Pay in full
2. Payment installment plan where the fees will be split into three installments due one month apart from each other. If this option is selected, the player still must be registered by the given registration deadline
Any player not registered by the deadline will not be provided additional payment options and will be held to the given payment due dates. All registrations and payments must be done through the website. Out of system payments will no longer be accepted.
FINANCIAL AID POLICY
If there is financial aid available for your club it will be distributed appropriately based on:
- Verified Family Income – The eligibility threshold is a combined parental Adjusted Gross Income of $60,000 (line 37 on the Federal Tax Return Form 1040). Additional factors such as unemployment or other financial hardships may also be considered by the Financial Aid Committee. To verify your income when applying for financial aid, you must email or fax a signed copy of the most recent Federal Tax Return Form 1040 (including specifically line 37) to email@example.com or (619) 610-9943. If a form is being faxed, please notify us at the email address given above.
- Amount Awarded – The Financial Aid Committee shall determine the amount of the financial aid available for a season; however, there is no obligation to award any/all of the award pool. Based on the amount of the award pool and the amount of financial aid requests, awards will be made on a sliding scale based on verified family income. The maximum amount of an award shall not exceed the total fee for the particular program.
- Applications – Financial aid applications must be submitted 2 months prior to the first day of practice/event and will be reviewed, determined and communicated prior to the first practice/event.
- Tryouts – All athletes must register and pay for tryouts. There is no financial aid or discounts available for tryouts.
Discount codes will be offered and distributed at the club directors discretion each season. Please contact your club director for inquiries on discount codes.