FALL TRAINING CLINICS
REGISTER FOR FALL TRAINING CLINICS
- The Carmel Valley Falcons Fall Training Clinics are open to all former AND any new players that might be interested in playing lacrosse.
- This is the perfect way to get back on the field with your teammates and to get your other friends hooked on the game we all love and share!
- Players will train/learn new skills for the first 30 minutes and then get a chance to test those skills in an hour-long scrimmage.
- Using the Olympic model, playing full field 6v6, on a smaller field to maximize player reps and rapidly increase stick skills and decision making.
- Limited faceoffs and no “out of bounds” keeps game play moving.
- Registration will close on Friday, September 9
- Tuesdays, September 13 to October 18, 2022 from 4:30-6:00pm
- Carmel Grove Park, 3767-3803 Carmel View Road, San Diego, CA 92130
EQUIPMENT & JERSEY
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece & cleats (soccer or football cleats are fine).
- Returning players will wear their Falcons reversible from Spring ’22 season.
- New players will be given a Falcons reversible.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water for all practices and games.
- Starter equipment sets are available at Lacrosse Unlimited in Solana Beach.
- The Fall Clinic fee is $150/player.
- Click the green REGISTER FOR FALL TRAINING CLINICS button above to sign up.