Formerly held in Colorado Springs, Adrenaline expands our event footprint in Aurora, CO for the 12th annual Adrenaline Shootout. For the first time ever, Adrenaline will combine the Elite/HS and MS/Youth tournaments to create the ultimate Western Shootout. The Western Shootout has become a vital team recruiting program on the Adrenaline calendar. Team will play 5 guaranteed games over a two day period to compete for the western championship. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 16 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun. Click the links below for more information on attending teams, recruiters and travel info.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Local Attractions tab.
- (AET) Adrenaline Evaluation Team on site to look for fits for top level events (Platinum Cup, Black Card, ACPG, NEPG)
- 50+ NCAA college coaches attending
- 3 Engaging top level clinics and instruction from the top NCAA minds in the game
- 5 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship and runners up prizes
- All-Tournament Team publicized and announced
- College recruiting seminar for parents and players
- Sponsored by Gatorade
Divisions | Boys Only!
Elite (9th-12th Grade)
High School (9th and 10th Grade)
2021 (Generally 8th Grade)
2022/2023 ( 6th & 7th Grade)
2024/2025 (4th & 5th Grade)
*Divisions based off of Graduation year. Please use grades completed in Spring 2017!
To learn more about Raft Masters and receive and exclusive Lacrosse discount visit here
Use discount code LACROSSE17