THE TOP NATIONAL CLUBS IN ONE LOCATION WITH HUNDREDS OF RECRUITERS!
In its 6th year the Adrln Platinum Cup (APC) is an invitation only event, comprised of the top teams from the country’s most prestigious club lacrosse organizations. This event is known as the top destination for teams and NCAA recruiters alike. The Platinum Cup was created with the sole intention of bringing the top national teams from each level together, for one weekend at a single venue. Teams will compete at the highest level in an intimate and manageable environment for hundreds of college recruiters. This event facilitates for a very deep and diverse lineup of talented players, in a very intense championship style format tournament. The Platinum Cup will attract the best recruiters from NCAA Division I, II & III programs and allows them to see recruits play within the framework of a structured, systematic, team environment. To see which recruiters and teams attended in the past click the links below.
To learn how to get a bid to the Platinum cup contact dan.meehan@Adrln.com
- Top teams at each level nationally in attendance (2018-2023)
- 120+ NCAA college coaches attending
- 3 Engaging top level clinics and instruction from the top NCAA minds in the game
- 5 games over the course of the weekend
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Sponsored by Gatorade
DIVISIONS | Boys Only!
*All players must be a US Lacrosse member to participate
2019 (11th Grade)
2020 (10th Grade)
2021 (9th Grade)
2022 (8th Grade) (Qualifies for 14U of USL National Championship)
2023 (7th Grade) (Qualifies for 13U of USL National Championship)
2024 (6th Grade) (Qualifies for 12U of USL National Championship)
*THE DIVISION A TEAM PLAYS IN IS DICTATED BY THE OLDEST PLAYER ON THEIR TEAM
Would you like to learn more about the Adrenaline Platinum Cup Event?