This Event Is SOLD OUT!
The Adrenaline Tournament creates a unique experiential atmosphere in destination locations that allows your club the chance to practice and promote team concepts within a laid back environment all while developing team unity. Focused on creating an experiential and appropriately matched competitive lacrosse experience, the Adrenaline Lacrosse Tournaments provide an incredible opportunity for teams and players to strengthen their skills and enjoy great experience. An Adrenaline tournament caters to a full range of age divisions and offer brackets for boy’s & girl’s teams of all levels ensuring fair and valuable competition levels. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 16 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun. Each team is guaranteed four games over the course of the event.
[popup_trigger id=”oc-fall-brawl-contact-me-popup” tag=”a” ][/popup_trigger]
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each destination city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our OC Overview tab.
The Adrenaline OC Fall Brawl is a US Lacrosse Sanctioned Event. The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience. All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
- ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, ACPG, NEPG, SAPG).
- 4 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Parents, players and coaches social
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship and runners up prizes
- All-Tournament Team publicized and announced
- Sponsored by Gatorade
CHECK OUT THE TABS BELOW FOR EVENT FEATURES, TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MUCH MORE!
Save money and earn credit for your team! Check out our Events Booking Discount & Apparel Rebate Programs HERE!