- Due to the nature of pre-planning Adrenaline has a NO REFUND policy.
- To protect your travel and registration fee’s in the event you suffer an injury either on the field or off, illness or cancellation due to inclement weather, we encourage you to purchase the new AIG insurance policy called “Registration Saver.” The policy covers your registration and travel fee investment for the camp/tournament/ club season . If you have already registered, you can still purchase the insurance. The premium cost is 7% of the season fee/ 6% for registration and travel for camp/tournament and will give you relief from our strict “No Refund Policy” should an issue occur before or during the season/tournament.
- To review the coverage and complete the simple application, go to www.registrationsaver.com. Click on “Apply Now” and select the “Season”/”Camp-Tournament” policy to sign up. If something should happen to your player before or after the season/tournament start date, the policy will refund your fees pro-rata, based on the duration of the season/tournament or when the player has to stop participating.
- AIG/Travel Guard can be reached at 866-690-6859 and is available 24/7.
HOW TO REQUEST AN ADRENACREDIT
- Log into your Adrenaline Account.
- Click on the “Refund Request Form” and fill out information.
- Valid medical documentation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adrenaline will confirm receipt of documentation. Credit request may take up to 30 days to process.
- User Error: No Refund – Credit Only
- Weather Cancellation: No Refund
- Partial Attendance: No Refund
- Room & Board: If an event requires rooming/meal planning those fees will be deducted from any credit unless the cancellation is 30 days prior to the event
- Registration: If you register for an event through your team, refunds/credits will be processed through the team
FREE AGENT POLICY
- REGISTRATION AS A FREE AGENT IS NOT GUARANTEED!
- Players interested in participating in an event but are not on a team MUST register as a Free Agent on our website.
- If a Free Agent Fee applies, the Free Agent must pay the fee. If they are not placed a full refund will be granted.
- Once a player registers as a Free Agent, contact information will be sent to all attending coaches/directors.
- If a team needs an additional player, they will contact the Free Agent directly.
- If the player fee is set to $0, Coaches/Directors may set their own Free Agent price.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Events Director reserves the right to
- Reduce game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish game before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions
- Reschedule games, if possible.
- Convert tournament to a “Festival” format (reduction of minimum game number) without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, the weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately. If it is the second hald, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on times. If the start of the second half suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The game suspended will play one 20 minute running half
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior). These games will consist of two 20 minute running halves until games are back on schedule.
- Once games are back on schedule they will revert to two 25 minute running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first!
No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament.
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions.
In the event the event is cancelled prior to the start of the event due to weather, a partial refund may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event by event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental & facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancellation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is cancelled.
FINANCIAL AID POLICY
If there is Financial Aid available, it will be distributed appropriately based on:
- Verified Family Income – The eligibility threshold is combined parental Adjusted Gross of $60,000 (line 37 on federal tax return form 1040). Other factors such as unemployment or other financial hardships may be considered by the Financial Aid Committee.
- Income Verification: A signed copy of the most recent Federal Tax Return must be emailed to email@example.com
- Amount Awarded – The Financial Aid Committee shall determine the amount of the financial aid available for a season/event; however, there is no obligation to award any/all of the award pool. Based on the amount of the award pool and the amount of financial aid requests, awards will be made on a sliding scale based on verified family income. The maximum amount of an award shall not exceed the total fee for the program/event.
- Applications – Financial Aid applications must be submitted 2 months prior to the first day of practice/event and will be reviewed, determined and communicated one month prior to practice.
- Recruiting Events – Due to NCAA rules, no Financial Aid will be granted for recruiting events.
Questions regarding any of these policies should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.