Cutting Edge Training & Exposure
THE OFFICIAL GOALIE SPECIFIC RECRUITMENT EVENT
G3 the leader in lacrosse goaltending education and Adrenaline the most trusted lacrosse events provider in the sport have partnered on an innovative and powerful new prospect recruitment event specifically designed for goaltenders. With the combination of high level innovative instructional techniques and a personal level of exposure to 30+ top NCAA goaltending coaches in the game, the G3 Prospect Academy is the most effective lacrosse goaltending prospect event in the country. The G3 Prospect Academy is designed to give top level lacrosse goalies ensured opportunities to showcase their skills by working personally over 3 days with the top goaltending coaches from NCAA programs nationwide. While tournaments and Showcases are both important for a goaltenders player path, the uncontrollables can mitigate some of the effectiveness of the experience.
Eliminate the Uncontrollables
Recruiting Event Uncontrollables for Goaltenders
Was it the defenses first time playing together?
Are you playing the right teams at the event?
Are their 2 or even 3 goalies on the team?
How many shots did you see in the tournament while NCAA coaches were watching?
“The G3 Prospect Academy is designed to make these the uncontrollable events of tournaments and showcases all non-factors by providing an environment designed for goaltenders to maximize playing time and exposure to NCAA goaltending coaches while providing the highest level of instruction.” -G3 Lacrosse
*This event is open to all, only restricted by age, gender and number
- 3 days, thousands of shots, a world of recruitment opportunity
- Written take home analysis provided to campers
- Capped enrollment per age group to ensure excellent attention
- Multimodal educational experience
- 4:1 Player to Recruiter Ratio
- 2 Film review sessions covering individual save technique and critique and 6 v 6 team strategy
- Psychological performance training with Chris Buck getitdoneconsulting.com
- Leadership training with guest speakers
- Goaltending specific SAQ drill sessions
- Drills highlighting a goalie’s strengths while also pointing out weaknesses to work on.
- Film of camp drills available to campers
- Goalie specific skills combine on final day