The Adrenaline Tournament creates a unique experiential atmosphere in destination locations that allows your club the chance to practice and promote team concepts within a laid back environment all while developing team unity. Focused on creating an experiential and appropriately matched competitive lacrosse experience, the Adrenaline Lacrosse Tournaments provide an incredible opportunity for teams and players to strengthen their skills and enjoy great experience. An Adrenaline tournament caters to a full range of age divisions and offer brackets for boys (& girls) teams of all levels ensuring fair and valuable competition levels. Top rated facilities ensure excellent playing conditions while teams enjoy the hassle free experience provided by the events team with 16 years of lacrosse specific events experience. Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure every member of the team and family has some fun. Each team is guaranteed four games over the course of the event.
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each destination city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Las Vegas Overview tab.
This GIRLS only division is a US Lacrosse Nationals Sanctioned Qualifier Event. Teams competing in the top competitive divisions will accrue points and all points earned at this event will count towards qualification for the 2020 US Lacrosse Nationals. The 2020 US Lacrosse Nationals will cap off the 2019 event season with a championship for the 14U & 13U Girl’s Divisions. For additional information, visit www.uslacrosse.org/events/nationals.
- Adrln reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- Boys will have 5 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format
- Girls HS will have 5 games over the course of the weekend in a championship format & Girls MS will have 4 games and the top two teams will play for a championship
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and top tourism destination ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship prizes
- Sponsored by Gatorade