The Arizona Prospect Day is a tremendous opportunity to personally connect with top NCAA coaches by showcasing your skills under their amazing tutelage. The Arizona Prospect Day is also an affordable compliment to tournament play that naturally increases a player’s visibility with top collegiate programs. The Prospect Day provides players the opportunity to be coached by some of today’s best college coaches as a prospective student athlete. Players will be put through a high tempo college level practice focusing on individual fundamentals, positional training, small number situations and full field transition. Players are divided into teams for live competitive games to finish off the sessions. The prospect day is the perfect complement to our tournament series where coaches can get to know players by working with them in an intimate setting on the Friday before watching them play for their club teams on Saturday & Sunday. The Arizona Prospect Day will be capped at 120 players to allow for maximum attention. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your game and connect with the top NCAA coaches in the nation!
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Local Attractions tab.
Adrenaline has a STAY-TO-PLAY policy for all events. All teams based outside of 75 miles of the event must book contracted hotels through our housing partner- NO exceptions. Teams based within 75 miles of the event venue are exempt from STAY-TO-PLAY. Click HERE to view the hotels for this event.
- Intimate setting capped at 120 players allows players and coaches enhanced personal interactions through drills and competition.
- ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- 20+ NCAA college coaches attending
- Affordable addition to tournament offering for increased personal interactions with NCAA coaches
- Top players divided into teams that are coached by top NCAA coaches
- 2 games over the course of the day
- Sponsored by Gatorade
COLLEGE COACHES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN ADRENALINE EVENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ABOVE FORM