The Adrenaline Fall Invitational DE was created with the sole intention of bringing the best national club programs together in an organized and effective recruitment environment. Teams compete over 3 set high level games in an intimate and manageable environment in front of top NCAA college recruiters from all levels. Teams and players are treated to a first class experience from the most professional team in events with 16 years of event operational experience. Premium facilities, vendor village, block scheduling and personal and attentive staffs ensure that every member of the team and family has an enjoyable experience. The Adrenaline Fall Invitational will attract recruiters from all levels of collegiate programs and allows them to see athletes play within the framework of a structured, systematic, team environment. ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities (Platinum Cup, Black Card, Atlantic Coast Prospect Games ACPG, New England Prospect Games, Service Academy Prospect Games).
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Dover Overview tab.
The Adrenaline Fall Invitational DE is a US Lacrosse Sanctioned Event. The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience. All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
- Adrln reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- NCAA college coaches attending
- Platinum Cup Qualifier Event
- 3 games on each day or 6 games through the course of the weekend
- Premium venues ensure top conditions for play
- Professionally run by an events staff with 16 years of Lacrosse specific operational experience
- Block scheduling, vendor village and tourist packages ensure fun for the whole family
- Championship and runners up prizes
- College recruiting seminar for parents and players
- Sponsored by Gatorade
CHECK OUT THE TABS BELOW FOR EVENT FEATURES, RECRUITERS, TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MUCH MORE!
Save money & earn credit for your team! Check out our Events Booking Discount & Apparel Rebate Programs HERE!
Would you like to learn more about Adrenaline Tournaments?