We will be having a supplemental tryout for all interested players on Wednesday June 7th at Rancho Bernardo High School from 5:00-7:00 PM.
The San Diego United lacrosse club was created to give high school athletes in San Diego County an opportunity to play with & against the best players. We wanted to provide players with an affordable, yet competitive, offering with the goal of player development and recruitment opportunities.
In two short years this has become one of the best clubs in Southern California placing in several of the more competitive Western tournaments. This winter, in two of the most competitive western tournaments, our High School team won the HS ‘A’ Division at the Blackjack Classic and made it to the finals at the ADRLN Challenge. Our Elite team made it to the semifinals at the Blackjack Classic and won the Elite ‘A’ Division at the ADRLN Challenge!
SD United is committed to setting the bar for club teams in the West. This summer, SD United has been invited to participate in the inaugural Cowboy Cup at the Dallas Cowboy’s practice facility in Frisco, TX. More details on this event and the facility will be made available shortly. We will also be attending the ADRLN Shootout in Aurora, CO. These two events are two of the biggest & best recruiting tournaments in the West.
In addition to attending the top events, SD United will offer the following this summer:
- Game Time Footage will film all of our games making it easier for players to create their highlight tapes.
- Players will have access to one game film broken down by our staff per tournament. This will allow our players to continue to develop their game through film study.
- Each team will be staffed with one full time head coach and an assistant that is a current NCAA assistant coach. This will give our athletes exposure to different ideas and evaluation.
- We are building a comprehensive website for SD United which will have rosters, calendar, etc. This will ease communication between coaches and families.
- We will be putting all our athletes on Field Level (recruitment platform) to help further advocate for them in the recruitment process.