Adrenaline Job Opportunity
Full Time Salary, Overtime Exempt
Adrenaline is a fast paced organization that provides an array of services to the youth sports community; retail, wholesale, professional games, event management and event registrations.
Position Description: The Operations Specialist must be extremely flexible and enjoy a positive “startup” mentality in an environment that changes daily. This position requires an organized, autonomous, collaborative, open minded individual, with a bias for efficiency and procedure.
The Operations Specialist reports directly to the Events Director of Operations.
- Works well under pressure, within deadlines and maintains a positive attitude
- Enjoys a competitive atmosphere and takes pride in their work
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, to completion
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Duties: Operations Specialist
Duties include but are not limited to; support other Operational Specialists and Director of Operations on all aspects of event planning focusing on Camps/Leagues/Training Programs operational planning and execution, Customer Service inquiries, travel for events, and pre/during event support including rostering and scheduling for tournaments.
- Camps, Leagues, Training Programs operational execution- Informational emails to participants, tracking registration, website updates, on-site check in.
- Customer Service Assistance-Assist in Customer Service Inquiries via email, phone and i-chat
- Travel-Organization of event travel including flights, ground transportation and hotels
- Pre/During Event Support- Assistance in preparation for events including scheduling and accumulating and completing rosters for tournaments, athlete handling and production of onsite materials.